Fjordfiesta Furniture AS (org.no 983 826 342) ("Fjordfiesta") is a Norwegian company that produces and sells classical Scandinavian design furniture, which among other places is sold on the website www.fjordfiesta.com.
Fjordfiesta represented by the managing director is the data controller for the processing of your personal data. The data controller determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
Contact person: Pål Andre Lunder
Postal address: Postboks 122 Sentrum, 6401 Molde
2. The personal data we process, purpose and legal basis
Fjordfiesta processes the following personal, purposes and legal basis:
- Web shop sales, where name, contact information, email, credit card and payment information is processed. The legal basis for such processing is that the processing is necessary for the performance a purchase agreement entered with you when you made a purchase in the web shop.
- Set up and administration of customer accounts on the web site, where name, email address, your chosen password and purchase history is processed. The processing has legal basis in a balancing of interests, where our legitimate interest is to provide good customer service by offering customer accounts with overviews of purchase history and access to update contact information and other personal data. It is voluntarily to create a profile and the profile can be deleted at any time by the customer. By sending an email to email@example.com
- Administration of relations to suppliers and other partners, where name and contact information for contact persons (e.g. employees) with our suppliers and other partners is processed, in addition to personal data contained in contracts, ongoing correspondence, minutes of meeting etc. The processing has legal basis in a balancing of interests, where our legitimate interest is to administer our relations to suppliers and other partners, including to communicate with our contact persons.
- Respond to inquiries we receive, where we process name, email address and any personal data included in the inquiry. The processing has legal basis in a balancing of interests, where our legitimate interest is to follow up your inquiries.
- Sending of newsletters, provided that you have consented to receive newsletters, where we process your name and email address.
- Recruitment for vacant positions, where we process CV, school reports, your application, certificates, references (which you provide) and other information you may provide. The consequence of not providing such information is that we may not consider your application or offer you a position in Fjordfiesta. The personal data are collected from the applicant, or from the references provided. The legal basis for such processing is that it is necessary in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a possible contract.
- Compliance with statutory requirements and legal obligations, such as compliance with statutory obligations under the Norwegian accounting legislation and orders from public authorities.
- Ensuring the rights of Fjordfiesta or third parties, to establish, exercise or defend legal claims we believe to have, or that are directed towards us by customers, suppliers, partners, other third parties or public authorities.
3. Retention periodFjordfiesta will not store your personal data longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the personal data was collected. If the processing is based on your consent, the processing will cease when you withdraw your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
As regards personal data about job applicants, the personal data will be stored during the recruitment process. If the applicant is not employed in Fjordfiesta, the personal data will be deleted within one year from the position was filled, unless the job applicant has consented to a further storage period.
Nonetheless, the personal data will be retained as long as necessary for Fjordfiesta to be able to fulfil statutory requirements and legal obligations, including storage requirements under the Norwegian accounting legislation, and to the extent necessary to ensure Fjordfiestas rights.
4. Protection of personal data
Fjordfiesta values your privacy and has implemented appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from personal data breaches and unauthorised access and disclosure of personal data.
5.Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Fjordfiesta will only disclose your personal data to third parties if we have legal basis to do so.
Fjordfiesta may use data processors to collect, store or otherwise process personal data on our behalf. The relationship to such data processors is governed by data processing agreements, which inter alia ensures confidentiality and information security for your personal data. Your personal data may be subject to processing or storage outside the EU/EEA. In such cases, Fjordfiesta will ensure that the personal data is subject to appropriate safeguards, by means of entering into the EU Standard Contractual Clauses for such transfers, transfers to companies subject to Privacy Shield certification or transfers to countries approved by the EU Commission. Please contact us if you require further information.
Fjordfiesta may disclose personal data to public authorities to comply with statutory requirements or orders from public authorities, e.g. to comply with obligations under the Norwegian accounting or tax legislation. The relevant public authorities will be data controller for the personal data disclosed in such instances.
6. Links to third party websites and social media platforms
7. Your rights
You have the right to request access, rectification and erasure of the personal data Fjordfiesta processes about you, provided the criteria for such requests are fulfilled. You may also request restriction of processing, object to the processing and require data portability (the right to receive personal data or have personal data transferred in an appropriate format), where the criteria are fulfilled. If the processing is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us by using the contact information stipulated above in section 1. You may also change or rectify your personal data on your customer account on our website.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint to Datatilsynet (the Norwegian Supervisory Authority) on our processing of your personal data. However, we encourage you to address any objections against Fjordfiesta's processing of personal data to us first.
In case of changes in the processing of personal data that require your consent, we will collect your consent prior to initiating such processing.
Last updated: 10.12.2020